Customers who bought this product also bought:
Alpine A110 1600 S
The A110 berlinette is the mythical car of French rally success in the 1960s and 1970s. Queen of the road, it was for almost two decades the queen of competitions; including the 'fabulous' victory in the World Rally Championship in 1971.
Non-contractual visuals. Products designed for adults. Not suitable for children under 14 years of age due to small parts. Supervision by an adult is required.
Technical data for the model:
- Scale : 1/8
- Dimensions : 48,2 x 18,7 x 14,9 cm
- Weight : More than 6 kg
- Body : Metal
- Doors, tailgate and hood : Opening
- Steering wheel : Operates the wheels
- Upholstery : Reproduced in every detail
- Engine : Faithful replica of the Alpine 1600S powerful engine
- Light : Front and rear lights
© IXO Collections SAS – All rights reserved.
- 48,2 x 18,7 x 14,9 cm
- More than 6 kg
- Doors, tailgate and hood
- Steering wheel
- Operates the wheels
- Reproduced in every detail
- Faithful replica of the Alpine 1600S powerful engine
- Front and rear lights