Customers who bought this product also bought:
Alpine A110 1600S
The A110 berlinette is the mythical car of the French success in rally in the years 1960 and 1970. Queen of the road, it was during nearly two decades, the queen of the competitions; of which the 'fabulous' victory of the World Rally Championship in 1971.
Non-contractual visuals. Products designed for adults. Not suitable for children under 14 years of age due to small parts. Supervision by an adult is required.
Technical data for the model:
- Scale : 1/8
- Dimensions : 48,2 x 18,7 x 14,9 cm
- Weight : More than 6 kg
- Body : Metal
- Doors, tailgate and hood : Opening
- Steering wheel : Operates the wheels
- Upholstery : Reproduced in every detail
- Engine : Faithful replica of the Alpine 1600S powerful engine
- Light : Front and rear lights
© IXO Collections SAS – All rights reserved.
- 48,2 x 18,7 x 14,9 cm
- More than 6 kg
- Doors, tailgate and hood
- Steering wheel
- Operates the wheels
- Reproduced in every detail
- Faithful replica of the Alpine 1600S powerful engine
- Front and rear lights