BERLIET GLR 8 R Multibenne Marrel "F.LELY & Fils"
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Reproduction of a BERLIET GLR 8 R 1957, engine type MDU, 5 cylinders, injection RICARDO, 125 hp, short chassis adapted to receive a multi-bucket equipment manufactured by "MARREL".
Represented with the colours and markings of "F.LELY & Fils", company of Works and Clearances in FONTAINE (ISERE).
Collector's model, high precision, exact reproduction, very detailed, authentic, in metal, mounted, scale 1/24.
- Cab and chassis in metal (zamak)
- Tipper made of metal (zamak)
- Detailed engine, wheels, suspensions, chassis and cabin interior
- 3-part opening bonnet
- Opening doors
- Steering front wheels
- Tyres faithfully represented, treads, sidewall markings, dimensions
- Rotating drive shaft with rear wheels
- Removable tipper
- Functional "Marrel" multi-bucket equipment, pick-up, drop-off, tipping
- Hydraulic cylinders with mobile cover
- Rear stabilising screw jacks
Model made with plans and authorization of the "Fondation Berliet" and the MARREL Company
Explanatory note dedicated by Mr Paul Berliet.
Limited numbered edition with certificate
Technical data for the model:
- Longueur :
© IXO Collections SAS – All rights reserved.
You might also like
BERLIET GLR 8 R Multibenne Marrel "vert"