BERLIET GLR 8 R Multibenne Marrel "vert"
Collector's model, high precision, exact reproduction, very detailed, authentic, in metal, mounted, scale 1/24
Reproduction of a BERLIET GLR 8 R 1957, engine type MDU, 5 cylinders, injection RICARDO, 125 hp, short chassis adapted to receive a multi-bucket equipment manufactured by "MARREL".
Shown with the cab in green BERLIET and the MARREL equipment in grey, registered in the North department.
- Cab and chassis in metal (zamak)
- Tipper in metal (zamak)
- Engine, wheels, suspensions, chassis and cab interior detailed
- Bonnet opening in 3 parts
- Opening doors
- Steering front wheels
- Tyres faithfully represented, treads, sidewall markings, dimensions
- Rotating drive shaft with rear wheels
- Removable tipper
- Functional "Marrel" multi-bucket equipment, pick-up, drop-off, tipping
- Hydraulic cylinders with mobile cover
- Rear stabilising screw jacks
- Scale 1/24, length 27 cm approximately
Limited numbered edition with certificate
Model made with plans and authorization from the "Fondation Berliet" and the MARREL Company
Explanatory note dedicated by Mr Paul Berliet.
Technical data for the model:
- Nouveautés :
- Longueur :
© IXO Collections SAS – All rights reserved.
You might also like