Customers who bought this product also bought:
Steeve MacQueen's mythical car.
The first Porsche in history to win the Le Mans 24 Hours in 1970 Build step by step this magnificent 1/8 scale metal reproduction of this Porsche designed as the competition car of the 21st century.
Faithful to its smallest details, you can open the doors, the tailgate and the bonnet of the car, the rotation of the steering wheel controls the front wheels. Simple and clear explanations for easy assembly!
Non-contractual visuals. Products designed for adults. Not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
Technical data for the model:
- Scale : 1/8
- Dimensions : 53,6 x 25,4 x 11,5 cm
- Weight : More than 6 kg
- Body : Metal
- Doors, tailgate and hood : Opening
- Steering wheel : Steers the wheels
- Upholstery : Reproduced in every detail
- Engine : Faithful replica of the Porsche 917KH powerful engine
- Sound : Powerful engine
- Light : Front and rear lights
© IXO Collections SAS – All rights reserved.
- 53,6 x 25,4 x 11,5 cm
- More than 6 kg
- Doors, tailgate and hood
- Steering wheel
- Steers the wheels
- Reproduced in every detail
- Faithful replica of the Porsche 917KH powerful engine
- Powerful engine
- Front and rear lights