Customers who bought this product also bought:
Rediscover the Porsche 917KH epic
Steve McQueen's mythical car.
Find in your magazines the history of this mythical car, clear and detailed indications that explain step by step how to assemble your model.
Each step is illustrated with photos and diagrams. The parts are all named and numbered for easy reference.
ASSEMBLY KITS COMING SOON
PORSCHE 917 KH
Steeve McQueen's mythical car.
The first Porsche in history to win the Le Mans 24 Hours in 1970. Step by step, build this magnificent 1/8 scale metal reproduction of the Porsche 917KH, designed as the 21st century competition car.
True to the smallest details, you can open the doors, the tailgate and the hood of the car, the rotation of the steering wheel operates the front wheels. Simple and clear explanation for easy assembly !
Non-contractual visuals. Products designed for adults. Not suitable for children under 14 years of age due to small parts. Supervision by an adult is required.
Technical data for the model:
- Scale : 1/8
- Dimensions : 53,6 x 25,4 x 11,5 cm
- Weight : More than 6 kg
- Body : Metal
- Doors, tailgate and hood : Opening
- Steering wheel : Operates the wheels
- Upholstery : Reproduced in every detail
- Engine : Faithful replica of the Porsche 917KH powerful engine
- Sound : Powerful engine
- Light : Front and rear lights
© IXO Collections SAS – All rights reserved.
- 53,6 x 25,4 x 11,5 cm
- More than 6 kg
- Doors, tailgate and hood
- Steering wheel
- Operates the wheels
- Reproduced in every detail
- Faithful replica of the Porsche 917KH powerful engine
- Powerful engine
- Front and rear lights